After reviewing your individual circumstances, I will work to help you understand each of your bankruptcy options. This will include what types of bankruptcy you qualify for, what types of debts you can expect to discharge, and other factors that you may need to consider. My firm can help create and implement a plan that will help you make the most of your bankruptcy filing.
Compassionate Legal Support in Hopkins County
It can be easy to feel helpless when you cannot pay your bills or stay on top of your debt. No matter the source of your financial distress, my firm is ready to help you seek the relief that you need and deserve. At The Law Offices of Mark Little, I am committed to providing bankruptcy services in Madisonville that can empower you to find a path toward a debt-free future.
If you are struggling to manage your debt, I can help determine if bankruptcy makes sense for your situation. Bankruptcy can help you discharge many types of unsecured debt, including credit card debt, medical bills, and personal loans.
By filing for bankruptcy, you also can put a stop to damaging collection actions – including foreclosure, vehicle repossessions, and wage garnishments. My team can work to ensure that your interests are protected throughout the filing process.
As an Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney, I Can Assist You With:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. If you have little to no means of repaying your debt, filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy can help you discharge debts after going through the liquidation process. I can help you leverage exemptions to minimize any negative impact of liquidation.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. If you represent a partnership, limited liability company (LLC), or corporation, I can help your business submit a reorganization plan that can help you reduce debt, recover assets, end burdensome contracts, and more.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. If you have reliable income but are still overwhelmed by debt, filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy gives you the opportunity to reorganize your finances. I can help create a reasonable repayment plan that will satisfy the bankruptcy court.
- Credit Repair. Though filing for bankruptcy does have a negative impact on your credit, you can work to efficiently restore and enhance your credit report with my professional guidance.
- Stopping Wage Garnishment. When you are unable to pay debts, creditors may file lawsuits that result in your losing a portion of your paycheck to court judgments. I can help you stop wage garnishments and address the underlying debts through bankruptcy.
Discuss your bankruptcy situation with our team.
We will set you up with a personalized solution.
Begin your debt relief journey and get closer to a fresh start!
My firm’s track record speaks for itself. The Law Offices of Mark Little have assisted nearly 20,000 clients throughout our 40 years of operation. My clients regularly express relief and gratitude after I guide them through the bankruptcy process and help them secure the relief that they need. I am invested in helping you overcome whatever financial challenges that you currently face and am committed to giving you the compassionate, professional, and sophisticated bankruptcy legal support that will make your fresh financial future possible.
“Mark & his office are the best hands down.”- Mrs. T.